a small 250 ml. aerosol can that contains an extinguishing foam ideal to suffocate fires safely. It is mainly aimed to extinguish oil fires, but due to its excellent moisturizing properties (Draves test) it can also be used efficiently to extinguish solid fires (paper, cardboard, fabric, wood, plastic, etc.), hydrocarbons (gasoline, diesel, kerosene, solvents...), polar solvents (acetone, ethanol, methanol, isopropyl alcohol, ether, etc.) and electrical fires.
Mini Fire Extinguisher
Features of minibombero
- Quick fire suppression: hydrocarbons, alcohols, solids, fuels, etc.
- High cooling capacity.
- Avoids reignition.
- Forms a stable foam, heat resistant.
- Easy to clean up after use.
- Ergonomic design.
- Capacity: 250 ml. Weight: 345 gr. Height: 21 cm. Diameter: 5 cm
Benefits of minibombero
- Non toxic nor irritant.
- User friendly. No instructions needed.
- Expands 30 times its size.
- Small size and easy to store.
- Anyone can use it.